I never fail to be astonished at the exceptional things that are happening in the world right now:
– Someone is celebrating having achieved their greatest goal in life.
– A baby is being born.
– Someone who was declared untreatable, is whole and well.
– A child in kindergarten is taking their first step towards becoming a world leader.
– There’s a new star in the making.
– Someone is writing something that might change your perspective on life…for ever.
– Two people are experiencing first love.
The possibilities are endless. How aware are we all of the seeming little things in life that are actually quite extraordinary. Perhaps it’s true that there are no ordinary moments. What say you?
2 thoughts on “How Extraordinary!”
I find your simplicity simply profound and your curiosity enlightening and stimulating. I believe there are no ordinary moments but only dimmed perspectives seeing them as ordinary.
Thank you so very much. Your comment is much appreciated and valued.