Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post for Live Purposefully Now.
My mission is to be the greatest cheerleader, and the biggest encourager to everyone and to share spiritual and practical tools and ideas that can be easily used to live the best life possible.
In order to consider submissions for guest posts they need to follow that format, and some general guidelines, as outlined below.
- Generally speaking, posts should be between 700-1000 words in length.
- They must be 100% original (i.e. found nowhere else on the web or in print).
- Posts must be on a topic relevant to my readers – and can’t be used as advertising for any brand, product or company.
- I reserve the right to add contextual links to the related articles from my blog in the content of the guest post.
- Posts may include a 2-3 line bio which includes a hyperlink back to your blog or website.
- Also, once published, you give me the copyright ownership of the post to avoid duplicate content issues. This means you won’t be able to publish the post anywhere else in future and it may not be recreated or republished by the author without my consent.
- The post should respect copyrights of the content in the post. Infringement of copyright will lead to removal of the blog post without any notice.
- Kindly include an author bio of not more than 50 words. It should not contain more than one backlink.
- The link in the bio will point to the homepage of your own blog/website.
- You should be willing to promote your post across your social media networks and to your blog readers.
- I reserve the right to choose a picture and quote to go with the post, though I’d try to go with your preference if you have one.
- Please respond to all comments directed to you in a timely manner, for as long as the comments keep coming.
- If you fail to reply to the comments as explained above, I will have the right to remove your backlinks from the post.
Please contact me through the contact form on my blog for any guest post requests. I’ll provide an email address to you for sending me your submission.
And please continue to encourage one another.