Here’s some little daily reminders to help you stay focused on ideas that boost your spirits and refresh your hearts, especially when life is tough: 30 awesome quotes to bring you 30 awesome days.
- Don’t live with the results of other people’s thinking. Your happy life is within you.
- When you’ve faced what you fear most, then you know you can do anything.
- You don’t need to change for anyone. You are amazingly brilliant as you are.
- When the journey is over you’ll wonder why on earth you worried so much, doubted so often and took so long to get down to what you knew you needed to do.
- Sometimes we have to stop wasting energy on re-living an unhappy past and use our energy to create a fabulous future.
- Wealth is a mindset. Set aside your limiting beliefs about money and create a new mental money blueprint.
- Your thoughts are directing you to your tomorrows. Choose the ones that are likely to bring you the life you’d love to live.
- Not everything has to be perfect for you to have a joyful day. Sometimes we have to look around for the things that are great in our life.
- The conditions of your life are your inner conversations that have crystallized into your reality. Everything you believe about yourself or others becomes a part of the life you experience.
- Live for the good things that await you today, and be less concerned with what yesterday took away.
- Always trust your intuition. You are in tune with vibrations that you can’t see and when something doesn’t feel right, trust it.
- Every time you appreciate something or someone. Every time you feel happy about something…you are drawing into your life more things to appreciate and feel happy about.
- Never worry about how something will happen in your life, that’s not your job. Your job is to decide what it is you want that will make you happy and exclude all thoughts of obstacles from your mind.
- Behave as if you want is on it’s way to you, right now.
- Never persuade yourself you can’t experience something just because you don’t know how to get it. Stay enthusiastic and allow your enthusiasm to inspire your actions.
- Old negative thoughts never create new positive experiences.
- Sometimes all you need is a little time. Conditions of life are temporary and disappointments happen, but they will pass and soon you’ll find your life path takes a new direction.
- Being aware that you are mortal allows you to know gratitude for the life that is happening for you today.
- Give yourself time to think and to ponder, and you will enjoy not only the rewards of some great ideas but the joy that comes with them.
- Do something today that reflects who you are, what you are capable of, and what matters to you. Wherever you are, do something that reflects you and will discover a new found confidence in who you are.
- If you can take a step back from your worries or fears you’ll find that the biggest obstacle in your way is not what you fear or worry but the very fact that you feel afraid.
- Every day make sure you do one thing towards the fulfillment of your dreams…however small that something might be.
- Be optimistic. Those with an optimistic mindset see the world as a place of opportunities and fulfillment. Those with a negative mindset see the world as a place filled with trials and troubles. You get to choose which world you live in.
- Most of the obstacles between you and the life you want to live would melt away if you made up your mind to walk right through them.
- Your golden opportunities don’t lie in the hands of others, or in the haphazard experiences that occur in life. They lie in you and you alone.
- When our mindset is one of joy and happiness we feel more motivated and confident. Creating happiness and joy in your inner mental world, sows the seeds of success that will be harvested in the outer world of reality.
- Start taking steps to solve your problems. They might not disappear overnight, but if you take baby steps towards their solution eventually you’ll have gone miles towards putting the problems far behind you.
- Be happy today. Be happy with who you are. Be happy with what you have and your positive self-encouragement will inspire you towards an awesome future.
- When your future looks bleak challenge yourself to believe that something wonderful is on it’s way to you.
Encourage one another.
6 thoughts on “30 Awesome Quotes to Bring You 30 Awesome Days”
These are SO good, Elle! What a fantastic way to inspire the next 30 days. Thank you.
Hi Sandra…so glad you enjoyed them. May your next 30 days be brilliant 🙂
Thanks for this collection of inspiration. I think my fav is:
“Old negative thoughts never create new positive experiences.”
Hi Debbie…that’s one of my favorites too! 🙂
Amazing Elle Love the C Joybell quote too. So much positivelty to hold onto xxx
Hi Suzie..we both are quotes lovers that’s for sure. 🙂