Has this ever happened to you?
You get really excited and motivated to accomplish your goal then all of a sudden….bang! You hit your head up against a wall and something happens where you either get distracted or feel like you won’t make it.
No matter how positive of a person you might be, there are those moments in life where you’re in a mindset that leaves you feeling like giving up, forgetting that you are still a work in progress.
However, the key difference between successful people and those who never get what they want in life is “how” they face adversity.
Your mind is an amazing tool that can make you believe in an instant that something will or will not work out for you. As cliche as it may sound, “Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right”.
It’s the ability to have the presence of mind to not give into the negative side when something goes wrong that changes your entire situation.
This is why it is so crucial that you feed your mind daily with positive thoughts about why things are going to work out for you.
People who feed their minds on a regular basis are more prone to believe in themselves and that everything is going to go their way no matter what the circumstances may look like.
And one of the best ways to keep your mind sharp is by reading inspirational quotes about success. These powerful words have the ability to quickly shift your mindset from thinking negative to positive.
Here are 15 quotes you can read the next time you feel like giving up:
1. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. – Oprah Winfrey
2. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. — George Addair
3. Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be. ― Charles Jones
4. Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going. – Chantal Sutherland5. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. — Jamie Paolinetti
6. Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end. ― Roy T. Bennett
7. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
8. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. — Confucius
9. Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be. – Zig Ziglar
10. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. ― Dale Carnegie
11. When sore trials come upon us, it’s time to deepen our faith in God, to work hard, and to serve others. Then He will heal our broken hearts. He will bestow upon us personal peace and comfort. – Russell M. Nelson
12. In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently. – Tony Robbins
13. I will persist until I succeed. Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult. I know that small attempts, repeated, will complete any undertaking. – Og Mandino
14. We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. – Barbara De Angelis
15. Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. – C.S. Lewis