Don’t allow obstacles and challenges to stop you, they’re not bigger than you are.
Within you is greatness, live accordingly. Your dreams are waiting to be delivered.
During tough times we all need a little encouragement, so here’s some phenomenal quotes to lift your spirits and keep your dreams alive.
- Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity. ~ W. Clement Stone
- Master your choices, or become the slave of their consequences. ~ Michael Rawls
- The art of life is to sustain the feeling of the wish fulfilled and let things come to you, not to go after them or think they flee away. ~ Neville
- Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.~ Saint Augustine.
- A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. ~ Hugh Downs.
- The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances. ~ Martha Washington
- An ounce of practice is worth more than a ton of preaching. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- The only journey is the one within. ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
- A belief is only a thought you continue to think. A belief is nothing more than a chronic pattern of thought, and you have the ability – if you try even a little bit – to begin a new pattern, to tell a new story, to achieve a different vibration, to change your point of attraction. ~ Abraham-Hicks
- The degree of responsibility you take for your life determines how much change you can create in it. ~ Celestine Chua
- It is our duty as men and women to proceed as though the limits of our abilities do not exist. ~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- Never entertain an undesirable feeling, nor think sympathetically about wrong in any shape or form…to do so is to impress the subconscious with these limitations.~ Neville.
- Infinite riches are all around you if you will open your mental eyes and behold the treasure house of infinity within you. There is a gold mine within you from which you can extract everything you need to live life gloriously, joyously, and abundantly. ~Joseph Murphy
- Every man who accomplishes things sees first in his mind what he wishes to do. He puts away all doubt. It makes no difference how small or how large the thing you want to do may be; if you have an unlimited confidence in your ability to do it, you will do it. ~ Charles Fillmore
- Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. ~ Vincent Van Gogh
- Nothing stops the man who desires to achieve. Every obstacle is simply a course to develop his achievement muscle. It’s a strengthening of his powers of accomplishment. ~ Eric Butterworth
- There is real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment. ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- It is a most healthy and productive exercise to daily relive the day as you wish you had lived it, revising the scenes to make them conform to your ideals. ~ Neville
- Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake. ~ Marie Beyon Ray
- Don’t wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater. ~ Mary Manin Morrissey
- I consider my ability to arouse enthusiasm among men the greatest asset I possess. The way to develop the best that is in a man is by appreciation and encouragement. ~ Charles Schwab
- The really great man is the man who makes every man feel great. ~ G. K. Chesterton
- Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are. ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- Bless a thing and it will bless you. Curse it and it will curse you. If you bless a situation, it has no power to hurt you: and even if it is troublesome for a time, it will gradually fade out, if you sincerely bless it. ~ Emmet Fox
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~ Buddha
- If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on fire–then you’ve got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience. ~ Robert Fulghum
- Be willing to be a beginner every single morning. ~ Meister Eckhart
- The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. ~ Chinese Proverb
- Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. ~ Howard Thurman
- Flowers do not force their way with great strife. Flowers open to perfection slowly in the sun. Don’t be in a hurry about spiritual matters. Go step by step, and be very sure. ~ White Eagle
- I am still learning…how to take joy in all the people I am, how to use all my selves in the service of what I believe, how to accept when I fail and rejoice when I succeed. ~ Audre Lorde
- If you can see your path laid out in front of you step by step, you know it’s not your path. Your own path you make with every step you take. That’s why it’s your path. ~ Joseph Campbell
- If someone listens, or stretches out a hand, or whispers a word of encouragement, or attempts to understand a lonely person, extraordinary things begin to happen. ~ Loretta Girzartis
- Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes rise to the stars. Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait, the grip of your hand, the irresistible surge of will and energy to excite your ideas. ~ Henry Tor
- Excellence can be attained if you care more than others think is wise, risk more than others think is safe, dream more than others think is practical, and expect more than others think is possible. ~ Unknown
- A child has no trouble believing the unbelievable, nor does the genius or the madman. It’s only you and I with our big brains and our tiny hearts, who doubt and over think and hesitate. ~ Steven Pressfield
- The best portion of a good man’s life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love. ~ William Wordsworth
- The man who does not believe in miracles surely makes it certain that he will never take part in one. ~ William Blake
- Opulence is the law of the universe, an abundant supply for every need if nothing is put in the way of its coming. ~ Ralph W. Trine
- We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger, avarice, envy, and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all. ~ Dorothy Day
- Anything I’ve ever done that ultimately was worthwhile initially scared me to death. ~ Betty Bender
- If you think well of others, you will also speak well of others and to others. From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. If your heart is full of love, you will speak of love. ~ Mother Teresa
- As fast as each opportunity presents itself, use it! No matter how tiny an opportunity it may be, use it! ~ Robert Collier
- The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment, it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone. ~ Orison Sweet Marden
- The optimist pleasantly ponders how high his kite will fly; the pessimist woefully wonders how soon his kite will fall. ~ William Arthur Ward
- The greatest act of faith some days is to simply get up and face another day. ~ Amy Gatliff
Share in the comments below any quotes that encourage or inspire you to get through those tough times, if you ever have any…tough times that is. And if you don’t, we all want to know how you do it, especially me!
As always, I’m so grateful for all the wisdom shared in our comment section and for every tweet and facebook or google+ shares. You encourage and inspire me and I’m thankful for you.
Encourage one another.